Interested in building your career as a marketing professional?
If you’re a self-starter with demonstrated project management skills and a knack for keeping many balls in the air without a drop, we welcome you to apply for our Marketing Coordinator position. At W@W, we pride ourselves in developing and creating innovative marketing strategies, solutions, and support to our growing customer base. This is all done with a key focus on delighting our customers while attending to our business goals.
In this role you will work collaboratively with the W@W team and directly with our clients and key vendors. Specifically, you will:
- Work independently to the high standards of the company using your ability to prioritize tasks
- Support our clients’ goals by working with a variety of online tools including Constant Contact, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Harvest, and Basecamp
- Help to develop campaigns with clear calls to action and will monitor results in Google Analytics and digital marketing online dashboards
- Pitch clients’ press releases to media contacts
- Write, build, edit, and proofread a variety of communications for internal and external use
- Present a friendly, welcoming, and professional first impression to clients and visitors
- Juggle project details with attention to schedules and budgets
Is this the culture for you?
- You might be known as the “word nerd” or “grammar police” among your friends. Your persuasive writing style was a hallmark of your college career. You probably have an opinion about the Oxford Comma.
- You enjoy interacting with people and have a naturally inquisitive nature.
- Your warm, diplomatic interpersonal skills will make our clients feel valued.
- You’re confident in your abilities but know you have lots to learn.
- You’re a team player who can integrate your goals with ours.
- You’re a nimble thinker and have proven your ability to manage multiple projects and take changing priorities and deadlines in stride.
- You enjoy learning so working in subject areas outside your interest seems exciting.
- You pride yourself on clear, concise, and accurate writing with excellent grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, Mac OS, and social media are just a few of your many professional skills.
This position is a little bit Account Rep, a little bit Project Manager, and a little bit writer. It’s a full time position with room to grow depending upon your ability to dazzle us with your work. We seek candidates with a degree in Marketing, Communications, or English with 2-3 years of marketing or writing experience.
If this describes you and matches your interests, please send your resume, cover letter, and writing samples to:
74 Lunt Road, Suite 204
Falmouth, Maine 04105